Thursday, March 4, 2010

Filter Magazine presents Shift 1 Year Anniversary... and apparently my blog has the power to control minds??

Well holy fuck, what do we have here??

Seems as if my random thoughts have been answered from my last post. Could I be I made that happen with my MIND?? Damn I sure hope not, the planet would be in serious trouble if I had that sort of power. So moving on...


The 1 year anniversary (what, are club nights born in Feb/March??) of Shift is going down at The Crosby tonight, and judging by what ive seen Numark do the past few times ive seen him, this should be sick. Plus I haven't had The Crosby's incredible sweet potato fries (please forget everything you know about fries and order some NOW) in quite sometime, so here I have a convinient excuse to enjoy both. YOU have a convinient excuse to follow my lead and The Crosby has a convinient excuse to say that my blog doesn't control their event callendar... yeah right. Hmmm, maybe my next post should be about free sweet potato fries for all bloggers named D. Goliath?? Ok, ill stop now.


Filter Magazine presents Shift 1 Yr. Anniversary (feat. DJ Numark, Rhettmatic) and Plann.B tonight at The Crosby, 400 N. Broadway, SanTana. 10pm, FREE.

No comments: